A Plea for Justice: My Alleged Human Rights Abuses in Bangladesh
A Plea for Justice: My Alleged Human Rights Abuses in Bangladesh
By Faizur Mohammed Faisal
fais33564@yahoo.com
My name is Faizur Mohammed Faisal, a freelance remote worker from Bangladesh. In 2018, I worked remotely for an American citizen, Diane Bell. During that period, I became the victim of a series of grave human rights violations that have changed my life forever.
I witnessed serious crimes involving members of Bangladesh's Rapid Action Battalion (RAB), including unlawful killings. Fearing for my life, I sought help from Diane Bell, believing she would assist me in reporting what I had witnessed and protecting my safety.
Instead, I allege that she cooperated with those responsible for these abuses rather than helping me. I further allege that I and my child became subjects of unauthorised brain-computer interface (BCI) experimentation without our knowledge or consent. I believe these actions were intended to silence me and prevent me from speaking publicly about the crimes I witnessed.
These allegations concern technology that, according to my understanding, was not approved for human clinical use in 2018. I believe that the purpose of these alleged actions was to control, intimidate, and isolate me while protecting those responsible for crimes in Bangladesh.
Since 2018, my health has deteriorated significantly. I now live with severe disabilities and struggle to support myself and my family. I believe these injuries resulted from the alleged unauthorised experimentation and years of intimidation.
Following political changes in Bangladesh, I believe those who had previously controlled or monitored my situation abandoned me without assistance. Today, I live in poverty and poor health while continuing to seek justice.
I have filed legal proceedings in Bangladesh, including Case No. CR 594/24, because I believe independent authorities should investigate my allegations. I also believe that after filing this case, my child and I were left homeless and abandoned without protection.
I understand that these are serious allegations, and I ask for an independent, impartial, and transparent investigation by the appropriate authorities. I seek the truth, accountability, medical evaluation, and justice under both Bangladeshi and international law.
My hope in publishing this account is not to encourage hatred or retaliation but to request that my story be heard, that evidence be examined fairly, and that justice be allowed to take its course.
This article reflects my personal account and allegations. The individuals and organisations named have denied or have not publicly responded to these allegations to my knowledge, and the claims have not been established by a court of law.

Comments
Post a Comment